- Reminder to all students - A reminder to all students that Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th September are inset days. Students will return to school on Wednesday 6th September.
- Summer is here - It has been a challenging yet rewarding term once again at The Orchard Centre. We have been happy to welcome several new students and to see some of our existing students transition successfully into mainstream schools. It is thanks to the continuous hard work and dedication of staff that this has been possible. We would like to […]
- #Wolvesinwolves2017 - On Monday 17th July Orchard went on a wolf hunt. As part of our Art, Geography and PSHE curriculum we went in search of all the Wolves around Wolverhampton. From the Molineux to the Station and to St Johns, our students walked all over town taking pictures and a great morning was had by all. […]
- Charity Fundraiser - One of our Year 10 pupils, Liam Bolton managed to raise an amazing £486 for Prostate Cancer with donations from across the Lawnswood Campus, from family and friends. It all started off as a discussion in his BTEC Sport class, and then developed it into a realistic idea. Out of all the ideas considered, he […]
- Happy Retirement Mr Kaminski - We are sad to say goodbye to Mr Kaminski who leaves us this year to retire. Mr Kaminski has been an incredibly valued member of the Maths department. All his hard work and support in the department over the years has been appreciated. Mr Kaminski has always put the students first and worked hard to […]
- Attendance Rewards - Each ½ term students who achieve above 95% attendance at school receive a certificate and reward, and the form with the best attendance each week also gets a certificate and the attendance trophy. There is a special award at the end of each term and all pupils above 95% attendance will go into a […]